Passing along the Baltimore SQL Server Users Group July 2009 Meeting Announcement. I’m considering attending since we use Reporting Services and SQL Server 2008 here at work. Here’s the information in case you may be interested in attending. Don’t forget to RSVP via email as noted below.
General Meeting Information
- Date: Monday, July 6, 2009
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Location: Merkle located at 7001 Columbia Gateway Drive, Columbia, MD 21046
- Directions: Visit this MapQuest link for directions
- RSVP: Please email Ray Barley (email@example.com) if you are attending so we can plan appropriately
- Web site: http://www.bssug.org/
- Title: SQL Server Reporting Services Report Builder 2.0
- Speaker: Craig Guyer of Microsoft
- Abstract: Authoring reports for SQL Server Reporting Services is even easier than before using the new stand-alone application Report Builder 2.0 (RB2). In this session we will walk through creating some basic reports, show how RB2 fits in with other report authoring applications, and discuss other new report authoring features in SQL Server 2008.